1. Mix the cream yogurt, cream cheese, elderflower syrup and vanilla sugar together.
2. Wash the strawberries and cut them into slices, leaving 100 g to the side for later.
3. Place some of the amarettini at the bottom of the glasses and drizzle with some espresso.
4. Spread 2 tbsp of the cream yogurt over the mixture and lay some strawberry slices on top.
5. Repeat until the glasses are full.
6. Blend the rest of the strawberries with the lemon juice and icing sugar.
7. Serve the strawberry yogurt tiramisu with strawberry sauce, halved strawberries, amarettini and mint.